Thursday 19 March 2009

14 yr old Sister's speech (dawah in turkey): will leave you in tears!


This event was held recently by the dawah carriers of Turkey, in the city of Adana.

The topic was Gaza and the Islamic solution to the palestinian problem (the Khilafah). This video shows a fourteen year old sister(!). The entire crowd is left in tears as she speaks as a palestinian child. The links, the pictures, and translation is given here.

I am a palestinian childI have been left hungry for days and now for weeks. I hear in other places children sleep in their warm beds.Their mothers are by their side singing to them songs. Their fathers would kiss them once they wake up in the morning from their beds. They have games and toys to play with... But I, I play and wait for death.

I am a palestinian child

My mother always cries, she wears black because she faces darkness everyday. The enemies of the sun...the children of those oppressors. When they first hit our house with their bombs my father became a shahid. Just like the other Palestinian fathers

Now I am all alone. Without an Owner, just like the other Palestinian children.

I am an orphaned Palestinian young girl. I have brothers and sisters; Azra and A'ishah,5 year old Mohammad and Zeyneb which is 9 years old.We sleep in one bed together, the 5 of us because we have no other bed.

I am a Palestinian child but I, I haven't been able to sleep from the sounds of planes and bombs. In times like this we would hug each other and cry. On a night like this we were struck with fire from the bombs. I screamed out and Cried: "Mother, Mother, Mother!"

My mother did not reply to me for she was covered in red but red did not have a voice.

My mother who always used to wear black was now covered in blood. My mother had become a shahid. Ai'shah's cradle was covered in blood, Mohammad and rest of my sisters had become shahids

I am a Palestinian child, orphaned.

I could not get up then because I had lost a leg. I cried out asking, what was my crime? They said your name is Summaya. This is your crime. Just like those named A'ishah, Fatima and Mohammad. It is because you are a Shahids child like all the rest of the Palestinian children.

They told me it's because I am a palestinian child, 'don't bother' they said to me... 'no one can hear you'. I asked them, 'isn't there anyone else in this world who is just like me', they said '1.5 billion, among them named A'ishah and Ahmad'. I couldn't believe it. 'Where are they? Show me, where are they? Where are the Muslims?. Have they abandoned us for a handful of Yahoud?!'

"So I raise my hands and seek refuge in My Rabb!!"

O Allah, I believe in You and I see refuge in You. I depend on You and trust in You. You are my protector and the Owner of everything. You are the Lord of the Universe and You are my Lord. Oh Allah, Destroy them!I am a Palestinian child, an orphaned child

Please watch, make dua for the Muslims and their steadfastness everywhere around the world and pass it on to others if you find it of benefit.

No comments: